Careers at DESS
DESS is the premier not-for-profit school in Doha with an outstanding reputation for excellence in teaching and learning. DESS was rated as Outstanding by PENTA International in May 2017 and was the QBBF’s ‘Organisation of the Year 2017’. The school is sponsored by the British Embassy and a proud member of IAPS, COBIS and BSME. We are a dynamic Prep school with a clear direction, having learning at the heart of our mission. Our children represent 31 nations (90% British) and together generate a culture of success and enjoyment. Learning is led by an excellent group of adults who work in teams to achieve the highest standards academically, as well as providing a very happy working environment.
We recruit well qualified, innovative, and inspirational teachers.
In return we offer:
- A generous tax free salary
- Opportunities for professional development
- Small classes & excellent facilities
- Fully furnished, air conditioned accommodation (Sponsored staff only)
- Free utilities (Sponsored staff only)
- On site swimming pool and sports facilities
- Annual return air fares to the UK (Sponsored staff only)
- Private Health Insurance (Sponsored staff only)
- The chance to work in one of the sunniest and most rapidly developing cities in the world!
In addition to teaching staff we employ staff in a variety of unsponsored administrative roles.
Working with one of the oldest British Prep schools in Qatar, situated in central Doha, in close proximity to the town center and all amenities, our teachers, teaching assistants and administrative staff, contribute to an enthusiastic and professional team where our culture, values, mission and history set the tone of who we are.
If you are interested in any of our vacancies, please complete the relevant online Application Form shown below.